Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meet the Browns



Friday night we met up with the Brown's for dinner at Cracker Barrel. Deanna is a lifelong friend whom I treasure. She, Jeremy, and her two beautiful children were on their way from GA to NY to spend Thanksgiving, and we were able to visit with them for a little while. I look forward to their trip back, as we will get to see them AGAIN for a little bit!

I had a great time catching up with Dee and Jeremy, talking to little Eli, and meeting little JoJo.

I told Don, however, as we were driving away that I was a little jealous of them because I wanted to go where they were going! NY. Oh well, hopefully very soon we will be able to get up there. r kids at the end of the night. It's hard to believe how far we've come--Growing up as best friends, and now-just look!

We were able to get a picture of ALL of our babies!

No comments: