Monday, November 30, 2009

PHEW!

Today has been a little bit of a stressful day so far. Right now I am sitting at the dining room table while Tru is here with me working on his Social Studies. The girls are in the family room. ALL of them, and I have yet to even start school with them today. We may just have to take the day off for them. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's just been one of those OFF days for me.

Oh well, I still have plenty to be thankful for. Even though he's giving me a hard time with his schoolwork, at least he's healthy. Even though they seem to have been fighting a little more than the norm, at least they're healthy. Even though I think she's miserable because she's teething, at least she's healthy. I am grateful for that, and will focus on that as I continue this challenge called TODAY.

No comments: