Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's quiet

It's quiet here now. Everyone is asleep, and I finally get a little time to myself...but I am TIRED! Yesterday and today all seem to be a blur. I fell on Saturday night and sprained my ankle and I must say Don jumped right in and is taking real good care of me. The kids have been helping me too. Mackenzie has been following me around the house and helping me with my chores. Olivia has been constantly checking up on me and worrying about my leg. Jaidyn has taken it upon herself to make sure the baby is entertained. I am, really proud of those girls! I will be posting tomorrow a little bit that we have been doing over the past couple days, but for now...sleep calls me!

1 comment:

Brown Family Blog said...

how on earth did you fall? Take care of yourself! At least the girls are...and Don. :O)