Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Cards

Well, it's that time of year again when I start getting ready to make our Christmas cards. Today I took the kids out to The Old Guilford Mill where I took some BEAUTIFUL pictures of the kids.

Once again, I will be going through Shutterfly.com for our holiday cards as I absolutely LOVE their selection this year! They have so many options not only for Christmas cards, but also for gifts too.

Today I went onto the Shutterfly website with my pictures that I have chosen, and the options seemed endless! I have narrowed down my choices to a few, but still need to decide whether I want to do our traditional flat card or switch things up a bit this year and do a folded card OH THE POSSIBILITIES! Whichever one I finally decide on, I know I will not be disappointed! I may even throw a Christmas gift in my order too!
...but I won't tell you who will be getting it.

No comments: