Monday, November 23, 2009

Let the Baking Commence!

I LOVE to cook. Anyone who knows me knows how true that statement REALLY is! And what better time to go nuts in the kitchen than Thanksgiving week, right?

This year we are hosting Thanksgiving Dinner here at our house, so I will be making the turkey. I will also be making homemade cranberry sauce, cranberry-orange bread, stuffing, rolls, and 3 (THREE) pies. My SIL Cathy will be doing SMASHED potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, corn, and cheesecake.

So with all that needs to be done, I like to spread out my baking throughout the week. Tomorrow is "cranberry day". I will be making the cranberry orange bread with Olivia, and cranberry sauce with Truman. I will attempting the sauce in my new bread machine that Don got me for my birthday!

No comments: