Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week-Day 1



Thanksgiving week-MONDAY:

Today I am thankful for my husband who loves me for being me.
Even when I come up with crazy ideas, he supports me.
When we have gone through our darkest times in our lives, he was a comfort - even when HE was hurting too.
This is the man who allowed me to go back to college and get my degree while he stayed home and watched our four children under age 3.
He loves to laugh, and is one of the funniest people I know.
He loves to find treasures hidden in God's Word, and is VERY knowledgable when it comes to learning about who our Heavenly Father is.
I look up to this man because he puts his family first at ALL times.
He loves his children, and is a wonderful example of God's love to us.
I thank God for giving me such a wonderful man in my life.

No comments: