Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week - Day 2



Day Two:
Today I am thankful for my children. I have THE BEST children in the world! They are kind and polite to others, they love to laugh and have fun, and I am having the time of my life seeing the world through their eyes.

Truman- My Truman is the kindest loving little boy in the whole world. He is ALWAYS sensitive to the needs of those around him. This is a trait that will take him far as he gets older. He loves his family and is protective of his sisters. Truman is going to make a wonderful husband to a very lucky girl one day.

Olivia - The oldest of the triplets is my "brainiac". She is one smart little girl! I love to watch her think things through, and come to her own conclusions. She is very quiet natured and loves to just hang out with momma.

Jaidyn- This girl is a force to be reckoned with. My Jitter-Bug is the smallest of the triplets, but you do NOT want to mess with her! There will be NO walking all over this girl when she grows up...we always say she is all New York! Not only is Jai tough, but she is also funny! My little comedian really knows how to work a crowd!

Mackenzie- For so long Sissy has been the "baby" of the family. The youngest of the triplets is my sweet sensitive girl. She is going to be an AWESOME mom one day. She is always there when you need a hug and her family is the most important thing to her. "Peace on Earth" was actually on her Christmas list this year!

Madelyn- My little mommas girl! What can I say? She can light up a room just by smiling. I love how my baby loves to cuddle with her momma, and is content to just sit on my lap. She was the perfect addition to our family this year, and I thank God for blessing us with her.

No comments: